Spork Rating: 4
- Neighborhood: Brookline, Cambridge, Somerville, Beacon Hill
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Price: Cheap Eats. Everything under $6.
- Hours: Open everyday from 10am to 11pm. Breakfast everyday from 7am to 11:30am. Hours may vary by location.
- Reservations: No. Just order at the counter and grab the open table of your choice.
- Recommended For Dining With: Infants, toddlers and kids.
It’s easy to see why Anna’s reigns supreme in the burrito wars in Boston. Locally owned and operated since 1995, Anna’s rarely disappoints if you’re looking for a family-friendly, fast, fresh, tasty, cheap meal. Everything – burritos, quesadillas, tacos and more – are made to order. So even the pickiest eater can have something made just they way they like.
Fantastic. This family-friendly Mexican restaurant offers plenty of high chairs. Plus tables are often packed with families, chowing down burritos and chips & guac.
Anna’s is known for their mission-style burritos. Burritos are filled with your choice of beans, rice, meat and then artfully rolled. There’s also quesadillas, tacos, Mexican plates. Favorites include:
- Tacos El Pastor
- Regular Chicken Burrito with Cheese
Anna’s is working on a kid’s menu. In the meantime, there are plenty of family-friendly options including mini quesadillas (perfect for little ones) or a side of rice and beans. And what kid doesn’t love dipping tortilla chips in house-made quac or salsa?
- Most locations have easy entrance/access for strollers
- Stroller storage
- High chairs
- T accessible
- T accessible by Green Line, Red Line and Bus. Click here for directions based on location.
- Street parking at all locations. There is also garage parking at the Porter Sq and Mass General locations.