Spork Rating: 3
- Neighborhood: Beyond Boston
- Cuisine: American
- Price: Affordable
- Hours: Mon-Sun 11am-2am
- Reservations: No
- Recommended For Dining With: Toddlers, Kids
Headed to Gillette Stadium to catch a game or show with the family? Are you looking for a place to grab some dinner that doesn’t involve waiting in long concession lines? Patriot Place offers a fair share of kid-friendly dining options, including the “eclectic urban bar” Bar Louie. While the name and martini glass logo might suggest something more adult, Bar Louie offers a family-friendly dining alternative to fast food burger joints or upscale adult venues found in Patriot Place.
Great. You will find many young diners at this kid-friendly dining spot. Staff will be happy to bring you a high chair, coloring sheet and crayons.
There is a decent food selection and quality – better than what you will find in the stadium. Bar Louie’s menu consists mainly of upscale pub food: appetizers (small plates), flatbread, burgers and sandwiches. Small plates include typical appetizers such as Bruschetta and Spinach and Artichoke Dip. Flatbreads are grilled flatbread pizzas large enough for one adult or two kids. Bar Louie offers an assortment of “gourmet” burgers and sandwiches. Large plates (entrees) include Fish & Chips, Pasta and Chicken.
- Loaded Tots
- Roasted Vegetable Flatbread
- Fried Louie Burger
Bar Louie has a kids menu for children 10 and under. For $5.99, kids get an entrée, beverage and dessert.
- Patriot Place (movie theater, shops, 5Wits, Kidville, Ocean Spray Nature Trail and Cranberry Bog)
- Gillette Stadium
- Stroller access
- Changing Table
- Patriot Place & Gillette Stadium is on Route 1 South off of Interstate 495
- Free parking for retail customers
- Complimentary shuttle on weekends from South to North Marketplace
- Valet parking between Davio’s Bar Louie (not available on Gillette Stadium event days)