Spork Rating: 4
- Neighborhood: Cambridge (HSQ)
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- Price: Cheap Eats. All items $5 or less.
- Hours: HSQ is open everyday from 7am-Midnight. For locations and hours for other locations, click here.
- Reservations: No
- Recommended For Dining With: Infants, toddlers, and kids
Clover Food Lab (HSQ) is a Food-Truck-Turned-Restaurant located in Harvard Square. Labeled “food lab” for its constantly evolving menu, this kid-friendly vegetarian restaurant is known for its fresh, high-quality, breakfast and lunch options. A cavernous space, electronic sandwich board, and sheets of paper serving as plate and placemat is a welcome change to a typical dining experience.
Fantastic. There are plenty of high chairs and booster seats at this kid-friendly vegetarian restaurant. Open dining space with stark white walls with splashes of color appealing to most kids.
True to Clover’s tagline – Everything Will Be Different Tomorrow – the menu changes daily. Clover’s vegetarian menu includes Plates, Sandwiches and Sides. Breakfast items includes breakfast sandwiches, granola and muffins. Favorites include:
- Chickpea fritter sandwich
- Rosemary fries
- Pour over coffee
Clover’s Kid’s Menu typically has the following three pita sandwich options: PB, Honey and Banana, Hummus and carrot, and Tomato and Cheddar.
- Harvard Square
- Cambridge Common Playground
- Curious George Bookstore
- Movie Theatres
- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Easy entrance/access for strollers Stroller storage
- High chairs
- Booster Seats
- T accessible via Red Line to Harvard Square MBTA Bus lines (71, 72, 73, 75, 77, 78, 96)
- Street, garage or parking lots within Harvard Square