- Neighborhood: Newton
- Cuisine: Deli, Comfort
- Price: Cheap Eats. Everything under $10.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 10-8pm, Sat 10-5pm, closed Sun
- Reservations: No.
- Recommended For Dining With: Infants, Kids
Looking for the best chicken soup of your life? You’ve found it at the New England Soup Factory. With a wide variety of soups, sandwiches, salads and baked goods, the menu here is sure to have something for everyone. Get your order in and then grab one of the small tables or seats at the counter. The space is tight, so if you have a stroller you may want to leave it outside.
Great vibe. The biggest downside to this Newton lunch hotspot are the tight space. If you can get by with limited space, this is a very kid-friendly restaurant spot.
While delicious soups are what they are known for, the salads are always fresh and the sandwiches and baked goods are also tasty choices at this kid-friendly restaurant. Favorites include:
- The chicken soup–ask for the noodles on the side if you’re taking it to go. Matzah balls are optional.
- Vegetable barley soup
- Grilled chicken and avocado sandwich
There’s no kid’s menu here, but just about every item on the menu is sure to please the little diners’ tastes. We recommend just about any soup on the menu, many of the side salads and most of the sandwiches.
- Jump N Slide
- The Street/Chestnut Hill Mall
- T accessible
- Changing table (in one bathroom only)
- High chairs
- Easy access from Rte 95/128
- Parking is available in the adjacent lot.