Spork Rating: 5
- Neighborhood: Coolidge Corner, with additional locations in Harvard Square, BU Campus and Lynnfield, MA
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Price: Cheap Eats: Small pizza – $10-$13; large pizza – $17-$21
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday, 11am-11pm, Friday-Saturday, 11am-12am
- Reservations: No
- Recommended for Dining With: Infants, toddlers, kids
A small chain started in Portland, Maine, OTTO has quickly become a favorite gourmet and specialty pizza joint — which is no small task here in the Northeast. OTTO is fun, delicious, and an easy meal for lunch or dinner. Walk into this very family-friendly Coolidge Corner restaurant and you’ll be surrounded by delicious smells of baking crust and friendly smiles of the young and fun wait staff. You can grab a couple slices and snag a seat at the window or at the bar for a drink and a slice. Or grab a table for full wait service.
Great! Kids are greeted with a smile at this family-friendly Coolidge Corner restaurant. Kid-related requests are easily accommodated by the friendly staff.
The simple menu features thin crust pizza and salads. The gourmet pizzas are separated by the types of toppings: Cheese, Veg, Pies with Bacon (& Pork), and Chicken & Other Meat. There are daily specials so make sure to ask for that menu. For those avoiding gluten, gluten-free crust is available on a 10” pie.
- Mashed Potato, Bacon & Scallion
- White Bean, Sausage, Herb & Chili Flake
- Mushroom, Ricotta & Herb
- Romaine and Fennel Salad (usually available on the specials menu)
While there is no kid’s menu, you can request a free kid’s cheese slice which staff will thoughtfully bring out quickly and not too hot. There are also cute kids cups for water or lemonade at this family-friendly Coolidge Corner restaurant. You can also ask for a small scoop of ice cream for dessert!
- Coolidge Corner Theater
- Brookline Booksmith
- Playground at the Devotion School
- Magic Beans
- High Chairs
- Changing Tables
- MBTA Green line to Coolidge Corner
- Metered parking and parking lots