Spork Rating: 4
- Neighborhood: Metro West (Watertown)
- Cuisine: American
- Price: Cheap Eats. Burgers are $6.75 (plus Extras if desired). Everything else on the menu is $9.25 and under.
- Hours: Open everyday from 11am to 9pm, Mon-Sat. 12pm-8pm on Sundays.
- Reservations: No
- Recommended For Dining With: Infants, toddlers, and kids
Boston has its fair share of burger joints, from no-frills, greasy spoons to upscale, hot-spots. Want something in the middle? Looking for a high-quality burger but in a relaxed and casual atmosphere? Check out Wild Willy’s–a kid-friendly restaurant serving char-grilled, made to order burgers (with your choice of grass-fed or bison) sure to satisfy the burger connoisseur. Self-service dining in a western-style atmosphere keeps kids happy.
Fantastic. There are plenty of high chairs and booster seats at this kid-friendly restaurant. You know it’s a family favorite when you see families with kids still in their soccer uniforms, belly –up at the counter fresh from a game.
Willy’s menu offers over a dozen different burgers with names matching the western theme. And their hand-cut fries, with the skin still on, are satisfying in a hearty-but-not-crisped-to-oblivion way. They also offer other items such as salads, chili, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, and grilled cheese.
- “Willy” Burger
- Onion Rings
- “Gabby” Chicken Sandwich
You’d be hard pressed to find a kid that won’t enjoy something from Willy’s full menu. Kid favorites include: Willy burger, chicken tenders, hot dogs, and grilled cheese.
- Armenian Library Museum
- Watertown Free Public Library
- Charles River
- Super Target
- Easy entrance/access for strollers
- Stroller storage
- High chairs
- Booster Seats
- Children’s Books
- MBTA accessible via the 71 bus (Mt. Auburn Street @ Patten St)
- Plenty of parking in a private lot